Here is a recipe idea submitted to us from Darla H. of Palos Verdes, CA. Thanks so much Darla for submitting a recipe idea. Sounds and looks delicious!
- 1 Package of Trader Joe’s cooked frozen turkey meatballs.
- Place the frozen meatballs on an aluminum lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle Obaachan spicy yakitori sauce over the meatballs. Make sure all the meatballs are well coated with the sauce.
- Bake at 325 degrees until the sauce becomes caramelized on the cookie sheet. Approximately 25 minutes.
- Chop green onions and sprinkle on the meatballs
- Accompany with brown or white rice and steamed broccoli.